Though Nebraska Open Carry is not affiliated with any of the below sites, they may be of interest and/or useful to you:
- American Gun Facts
- Nebraska Firearms Owners Association
- Alabama Open Carry
- California Open Carry
- Delaware Open Carry
- Florida Open-Carry
- Louisiana Open-Carry Awareness League
- Maine Open Carry Association
- Michigan Open Carry
- Ohio Open Carry
- Pennsylvania Open Carry
- Utah Open Carry
- Virginia Open Carry
- National Association for Gun Rights
- Open Carry Radio
Check out gunlistings.org to buy or sell used firearms—the more people who use it, the better!
State Firearms Rights Act (LB1030)
Hearing took place Friday, 28 Feb.
Sign Nebraska Gun Rights' petition here.
Stay tuned here and to our Facebook page for more details. In the mean time, here's a brief explanation of LB1030:
Introduced by Senator Bill Kintner on January 22, 2014, the State Firearms Rights Act (LB1030) would essentially do two things:
- Prevent subdivisions of Nebraska (e.g. cities or counties) from restricting gun rights further than state law (this would force Omaha to stop requiring permits for open carry).
- Prevent any employee/agent/etc of the State from enforcing federal firearm laws.
For the text of the bill, visit the bill's page.